New Guitar Day by Scero Guitars. First Straturday (Sort of)

suits

New guitar from Scero Guitars. Basically I was talking to Louis saying I wanted a strat but without the "iconic" horn. Never personally been a huge fan. What went from a simple guitar ended up being an awesome brand new body designed based off T and S style guitars. A German carve. Marbled white finish (which isn't done justice by pictures). A new headstock design. Pinstripeing. An amazing set of pickups from Budz and an amazing neck.

The pickups are Budz's strat pickups in neck and middle, and a S90 type in the bridge. It makes all pickup positions more usable while retaining all the strat sound.

The controls are a master volume, master tone, and blender knob. This allows even more combination and gives so many more options. and it works seamlessly and amazing

Working on a demo. I'll post the video when I get it done!

Enjoy the pics!

gkoelling

More specs, please!

Neck radius:

Scale length:

Fret Board wood:

Body wood:

Bridge:

Case:

Weight:

SceroGuitars

More specs, please! Neck radius: Scale length: Fret Board wood: Body wood: Bridge: Weight:

I'll help josh out with some spcs:

1pc Spanish Cedar Body
QuaterSawn Honduran Mahog Neck
E. indian RW fb
12" FB radius
Chunky Sharp V Contour
Schaller Tuners
25.5" Scale Length
Callaham Vintage Trem System
Budz Purebred Neck & Middle w/ S90 Bridge

Weight: 7lbs 7oz

gkoelling

I'll help josh out with some spcs:

1pc Spanish Cedar Body
QuaterSawn Honduran Mahog Neck
E. indian RW fb
12" FB radius
Chunky Sharp V Contour
Schaller Tuners
25.5" Scale Length
Callaham Vintage Trem System
Budz Purebred Neck & Middle w/ S90 Bridge

Weight: 7lbs 7oz
Thanks, you do very nice work and your pricing is quite reasonable.

lkft

Does headstock have any kind of break angle? Does the stinger coverup any of the construction or is it there for aesthetics?

SceroGuitars

Does headstock have any kind of break angle? Does the stinger coverup any of the construction or is it there for aesthetics?

The headstock has about a 11 degree angle, enough to get some great break angle for all the strings. Stinger is there for purely aesthetics.

Ape Factory

That's really sweet! I'd like to see you do some in a two-tone color with different tuners. Def keep the transparent finish on the neck and the binding. Great contrast. Maybe do one with a jack on the bottom as it'll clean up the aesthetics down there a bit (or one up top that's a modified shape instead of a standard strat).

suits

That's really sweet! I'd like to see you do some in a two-tone color with different tuners. Def keep the transparent finish on the neck and the binding. Great contrast. Maybe do one with a jack on the bottom as it'll clean up the aesthetics down there a bit (or one up top that's a modified shape instead of a standard strat).

He can definitely do that. This is specific and exact to what I wanted he does all of the guitars custom 😊

SceroGuitars

I have another one of these in the works!

Louis Scutti
Scero Guitars
719-289-4009

Last edited: