• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

New Guitar Incoming :)

dyer_maker

Silver Supporting Member
I picked up a Heritage H-137 from them although it has arrived yet. Can't complain about the prices.

Doug

I picked up a Heritage H-137 from them although it has arrived yet. Can't complain about the prices.
Did you buy the TV yellow one that's on their website? I just paid quite a bit more for a similar guitar. Unless it's used, gouged, stolen or weighs 12 lbs, that is a screaming deal.

dyer_maker

Silver Supporting Member
Yep, the TV yellow one. I wanted to get a Korina from Wolfe but at that price I could not pass it up. Been monitoring eBay for awhile in search of a deal, I've never bought a new guitar before mind you, always used. This one was available for a used price. I was told it is like new and either 7lbs or 8 lbs. I think it is around 7lbs but I've went kind of crazy the past two weeks and I'm kind of confused at this point. Bought a Thorn Jr 90, Soloway Swan, Kirn Thinline Tele and the Heritage.

Doug

I've went kind of crazy the past two weeks and I'm kind of confused at this point. Bought a Thorn Jr 90, Soloway Swan, Kirn Thinline Tele and the Heritage.
Holy cow! :eek: I'm using you as a reference next time my wife gets on me about buying too many guitars. Enjoy your new lot. :dude

DejavuDave

The Bass Exchange (or The Amp Shop) is local to me. I go there all the time. I've gotten all my Suhr's through them, as a matter of fact. Congrats and enjoy! :AOK

Jd3

Finally put the money together to get a Suhr S2.
Sweet looking axe ! :BEER My main guitar is a Suhr Classic, Mary Kay white with a big V neck and stainless frets.... love them Suhrs !!! :RoCkIn Good luck with her.....

Trending Topics