Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Interesting.

rzFVuDJ.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm

jmtaylor22

Nice to see the former 11R team are still in the game.

I agree I liked my Eleven rack, but it wasn't supported well. At the time it was released it was a pretty good device. Add custom IR loading to this thing plus more processing power to up the algorithms and this could be a very good option.

Not much info, I tried clicking the website link and it didn't seem to work for me. So who knows what the features will look like.

burningyen

Looks like they're owned by InMusic, who also owns Akai (no doubt making the use of the HeadRush name a little easier), Alesis, Alto, M-Audio, etc.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/win...-their-first-product-headrush-pedalboard.html

HeadRush, an innovative new manufacturer of next generation guitar products, today announced their first product, the HeadRush Pedalboard. Featuring a finely tuned quad-core processor and powered by its exclusive Eleven HD ExpandedTM DSP software, the HeadRush Pedalboard delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a floorboard guitar FX processor.

Created by the original team that brought you Eleven®, the HeadRush Pedalboard delivers a new generous and diverse offering of classic vintage and modern amp and FX models, including exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else, as well as the ability to load your own custom impulse response (IR) files. Whether guitarists are looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback, or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Pedalboard covers it all and everything between!

The HeadRush Pedalboard also delivers long-awaited exclusive features that can’t be found on any other processor in its class, including gapless preset switching, a looper with over 20 minutes of record time, the ability to peel off loop layers in the reverse order they were added, and much more.

The HeadRush Pedalboard is housed in a rugged, road-ready steel chassis and it features twelve footswitches with their own OLED displays that are easily viewable from all angles. The heart of the HeadRush Pedalboard is the 7-inch touch display and its guitarist-oriented user interface, enabling guitarists to touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit their rigs in an unprecedented realistic and intuitive way. The large display also gives ultra-clear feedback when performing live; especially when making slight changes to your tone using the ‘Hands-Free Mode’.

“The HeadRush Pedalboard is a dream come true for guitarists!” said product manager Walter Skorupski, “Using the touch screen is a truly organic experience that’s so familiar and natural to guitarists; making it easy to just jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds. This is a real game changer, and we can’t wait to hear the tones that guitarists are going to create!”
Headrush will ship with an MSRP of £899.99 and will be available Q1 2017.

For more info, visit HeadRushElectronics.com

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm

JiveTurkey

Trumpets and Tants
Silver Supporting Member
I switched presets gaplessly in my Atomic all the time. So there's that. IR loading, yes or no; will be the main question I would have. At least the initial main question :anon

mbenigni

Looks awesome - if they deliver on all the promises.

Is it just a coincidence that they're emphasizing the looper capacity and that they've given it a name in common with the old Akai Headrush?

mbenigni

I switched presets gaplessly in my Atomic all the time. So there's that. IR loading, yes or no; will be the main question I would have. At least the initial main question :anon

Marketing blurb says yes. I'm more concerned about the claims that are inevitably more subjective, e.g. "most realistic sounding models", etc.

Mitch Baker

Website here: http://www.headrushfx.com/

Amp list is almost identical to the OG 11R, aside from a few more modded versions, but I bet most of those have just been renamed from the "DC" models. (Aside from the overall improvement in model quality, of course (I hope...))

Looks like NO new cabinet or mic additions, which pisses me off. No Mesas? Oranges? ENGLs? Diezels? Leaving us high gain players high and dry here. Of course the option to import is going to alleviate that, but still, having a broad range of stock options can't hurt for the person who doesn't want to go deep. Also only six distortion models.

Overall, I think HeadRush is going to be left in the dust if they don't start adding more stuff soon. Of course, not to say they haven't improved the model quality or that the interface is going to suck, but just looking on paper. Very excited to get my hands on one and pump out some comparisons against Helix and Eleven Rack :)

Eleven Rack is still my standout favorite bass processor both live and for recording, so I'm excited to see if this is going to be a big improvement :)

veritechc

I'll be stopping past their booth at NAMM.

Wow, they found the headphone jack that the Fractal AX8 lost...

Oh and the USB recording interface.

Seriously though it looks cool. Not Helix cool but definitely something to watch.

Heck, it has just about everything you could ask for on paper. Gapless switching, IR Loading, a good amount of I/O. Quite a few amps, cabs, and effects. Definitely, a Helix clone but isn't imitation the highest form of flattery?

http://www.headrushelectronics.com/

jageya

Looks cool but will it sound amazing? We will see....the layout is killer to me but if the sounds are not phenomenal then pass. IR LOADING TOO????20 minutes looping? 1K US...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom