• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Hi Tech axe from Yorkville sound

From the website: "It was conceived as a single body from which superfluous material has been removed."

Maybe I'm just old school but I've never considered the mass of the guitar body to be superflous.

"Destined to transform the face of music."

It's the ears I'm worried about. :D

Seriously, it is kinda unique looking.

2800 bones.

hmm :rolleyes:

not for me.

EvilMose

Light weight, impervious to weather, nigh indestructable... very cool, love to see innovations like this. Given that composite manufacturing seems to be getting easier and many tonewoods are becoming scarce, would be surprised if we don't see more composite guitars in the coming years. Obviously not for everyone, but if the tone kicks ass, think there will at least be some converts, given the advantages.

cube

i thought yorkville dropped alto ..still seems wrong.
as they distribue epiphone and gibson in canada seems odd to take a risk on this kinda thing with IMHO nothing going for it but the gimmick
if i were them i would stick with Gibson and epi and leave that sack O ___ alone

lcjc800

THe Yorkville site plainly displays the ALTO lines as of 1 minute ago. THough the release of this guitar is slated for the NAMM Show.

markom89

Canadian guitar buyers have been asking for an eu-made carbon fiber guitar for a while now... Especially one that's destined to change the face of music!

Chikn

Platinum Supporting Member
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but it's definitely a thing.

Trending Topics