• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Honey Bee Prymaxe Demo

Soothsayer

(Paul)
Gold Supporting Member
Hey, one thing I have noticed about your demos is I always like the tone but what really floors me is your amazing chops and technique. Thanks for posting, amazing talent!

MHermans

Hey, one thing I have noticed about your demos is I always like the tone but what really floors me is your amazing chops and technique. Thanks for posting, amazing talent!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it

Mikeroesoft

Silver Supporting Member
Agreed....If i could've made my Honey Bee sound like that, I likely wouldn't have sold it. Great playing

dsw67

Would you please give a rundown of the complete signal? Is it Guitar -> Honey Bee -> Amp, or are there other effects in the chain?

And how is it recorded? Direct or via Mic?

MHermans

Thanks guys!

Would you please give a rundown of the complete signal? Is it Guitar -> Honey Bee -> Amp, or are there other effects in the chain?

And how is it recorded? Direct or via Mic?
It's just guitar > Honey > Dr. Z Maz 18 combo (w/reverb)

using an sm57 into an mbox into protools

cubistguitar

Mike, I almost don't want to ask this, but here goes. If were down to the HB or the SYOD2, which would you go with. I would really like both, don't know if I can justify both right now. It seems the HoneyBee is warmer and greasier.But, when I tried one out recently, it just didn't seem very loud. The SYOD2 seemed more capable and louder, but not quite as colorful. First world problems, but I just hadda ask

DSnellen79

^ You have to do both in my opinion. I have HBOD>SYOD2>Timmy. These are great pedals to stack with and I get a wide variety with the three. Strongly suggest both.

dapeegoo

Silver Supporting Member
^ You have to do both in my opinion. I have HBOD>SYOD2>Timmy. These are great pedals to stack with and I get a wide variety with the three. Strongly suggest both.
I have both too. HBOD is great for low gain and SYOD2 is great for medium gain. I do not stack them, but use a boost if I ever want more gain for each of them. This has ended my overdrive search.

thewordking

Another AMAZING demo. You've got to make an album of solo guitar Springsteen covers.

Also, just wondering which Maz 18 Jr you're using. I know it's the reverb version, but is it the 1x12 or the 2x10?

Rock.

MHermans

Thanks again guys!

Another AMAZING demo. You've got to make an album of solo guitar Springsteen covers.

Also, just wondering which Maz 18 Jr you're using. I know it's the reverb version, but is it the 1x12 or the 2x10?

Rock.
I use 1x12 combo with reverb. I also have the air brake lite connected to the back of my amp so I can crank it a little when I need to...

dsw67

How loud is it when you're recording? Where do you have the volume set on the amp? Are you in a studio, or are you recording at home?

MHermans

How loud is it when you're recording? Where do you have the volume set on the amp? Are you in a studio, or are you recording at home?
I'm recording at home, but I play pretty loud. Thank god my neighbors haven't complained. I put the brake light on its first setting and the master and volume are just under 12:00... Not too loud until I turn od on

Trending Topics