• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New instrumental song (with Kemper, Prs, Tyler, Takamine)

southbeck

Recorded a new song. With too much guitar.. Tried to get as good guitarsounds as possible. It's recorded in livingroom-homestudio.
I used my Prs mccarty for lead, Tyler mongoose retro for rythm and a Takamine jumbo acoustic.

It doesn't have a name yet and I might redo the lead track. But please have a listen! Any feedback is welcomed!

journo

I think it sounds good. Especially the lead. May I ask what profile you used?

I wish I could write songs in that genre.

Cheers,

Mats N

CheckSix

Double Platinum Member
Very nice! The run up at around 2:20 was very cool. Harmonizing guitars at 3:30 was also a nice touch.

southbeck

Tack Mats!

I only used profiles from Michael Britt.
The lead track is a bogner. From his second pack. And the rythm-track is a Matchless. I think it's from his second pack as well.

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Really enjoyed that. Nice, melodic approach. Not predictable, kept my interest. Thought the mix was good, also.

Wonderful lead tone.

Trending Topics