• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Iron Maiden Album

Omega

There are some LONG songs on there. One is just over 18 minutes!

I love it. They continue to do whatever they want, regardless of what is trendy or popular. Double album and really long songs is not what people are doing these days but it doesn't matter to them. Their fanbase is very loyal.

Garthhog

Can't wait. Maiden is at the top of my all-time-favorite-bands list. Between the song writing, the arrangements, and talent, they are tough to beat in the metal genre.

FPFL

maiden is my favorite band. I've seen them 4 times in the last 14 years.
the reunion era band seems to be hit and miss. brave new world and final frontier were great, the "death" albums in the middle were only OK.
the first single from this album is a dud. sounds like a underwritten demo. hopefully a fluke.
the double album has me more nervous than excited. harris famously under-edits himself

phodg

the first single from this album is a dud. sounds like a underwritten demo. hopefully a fluke.
If the song you're referring to is the one floating around the internet (When The Time Stands Still), that's not Maiden. It's a band called Attick Demons. Granted, it sounds very very similar to Maiden, but it's not. Someone decided to have some fun and pretend it's the new Maiden. It's actually called City Of Golden Gates ...

M138

100% Fenriz Approved
Cool. Double album so I suppose a double cool is in order. Or maybe a cool squared? Whatever, looking forward to it.

Bankston

First single from the album will be released next Friday. It's called Speed of Light.

I'm stoked. Up the Irons!!!!!

Trending Topics