New Keeley pedals

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 20forSeven, Oct 14, 2005.

1. 20forSeven

20forSeven Member

Does anyone know when his new pedals will be for sale. I'm currently holding off buying other pedals until I see what he's come up with. I heard he is coming out with a delay, an overdrice, a distortion, and he is also coming out with a tone station with rythm lead and compression. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

2. jonny guitar

jonny guitar Member

Phone and ask him...I am sure that he wouldn't mind takng the time to fulfill a future order. Keeley's service is the best.

3. mrbluetone

mrbluetone Member

He's got some new ones he unvailing at the guitar show this weekend! Including the Tonework station, I ordered the Keeley Delay after getting to play a prototype! Don't know when I'll get it...I've heard the new OD and Distortion and they are ultra cool...right now I'm stuck playing with the Keeley DD-3 Mystery Mod...big fun!

4. mrbluetone

mrbluetone Member

I just notice your location..growing up my family would ship me to Camp Sugarpine every year!

5. k_kush

k_kush Member

I'm not sure about his other pedals, but I spoke with him earlier this week regarding his Compressor and he indicated that they will begin making them with an external attack and input sensitivity knob very soon. He said to keep an eye on the wesite for the updates.

I'd also recommend calling and asking. Robert was extremely friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. At first, I didn't know I was speaking with Robert directly. However, after a few minutes on the phone I figured it out and asked. Great customer service and support! In this age of automated voice systems and crappy customer service, it was very refreshing.

6. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

What is the Imput Sensitivity going to do??? This sounds way cool..

7. 20forSeven

20forSeven Member

Thanks for the response everyone. I guess before I buy anything I need to wait and see what Mr. Keeley has coming out first. I usually hate all in one devices but his tonestation sounds awesome. Mr. Bluetone you would come to Oakhurst from Missouri, or where you raised closer to this area? It's definatley a beautiful place to live.

8. trucks

trucks Member

+1

The news section on Keeley's website says they will have new products to show at the Arlington Guitar show this weekend! mrbluetone has given us the sneakpeak at what to expect. :dude

9. k_kush

k_kush Member

I can't remember exactly what the Input Sensitivity was for only that he indicated it would have 4 external knobs. i'm pretty sure this was the fourth. I believe it had something to do with high vs. low output pickups. It would be ideal for someone playing a wide variety of guitars with varying pickup configurations.

10. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

11. trucks

trucks Member

Keeley's website confirms the Compressor Plus with external attack and input sensitivity control will appear at the Arlington Guitar Show today. You gotta love someone who updates their website from the road!

He say discounts available for you lucky people in Texas.

Maybe we will get first impressions from someone later today.

12. BmoreTele

BmoreTele Member

Direct from the source -

"I'm waking up with some Ethiopian SHIRKINA Sun-Dried SIDAMO coffee....
    PLUS, getting excited to show off the new 4-control Compressor Plus!
    THEN, there is two TONE WORK STATIONS for sale as well!
    Serial numbers 1 and 2 are here!

THEN, THEN, there is a Proto ...er...rather a Type.....but not built enough to call it a Prototype of our delay pedal! (two of them are here as well!) This is the unit that Jack Orman did most of the design for except the power supply and some of the input/ouput signal processing, but the more important 90% OTHER, is him! Thanks Jack!

There's some Katrina Hurricane folks at my hotel! That is really interesting!

We have custom color units of several sorts including the "Landgraph" Compressors...

Our new DD-3 Mods here too!

Come out and mention your HC name so I can get to know ya!
    Did I mention free stuff with any purchase?!?!?!? From Keeley Posters to a re-issue of our first Keeley T-Shirt (the Compressor/Vise shirt) to TOP NOTCH PEDAL BOARDS!
    See ya'all 'round!
    rk"

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1059667

13. Phil M

Phil M Member

That delay that mrbluetone posted a few weeks back is the one pedal I really feel like I should have, as opposed to the ones I just WANT...

Hope they become available soon.

14. mrbluetone

mrbluetone Member

Grew up by Fresno...
    AFter hearing the ToneWork station I think lots of folks will enjoy them..but his new delay is very cool it can get overdrivish on some settings mixed with delay...awesome fun!

15. El Salvador

El Salvador Member

May I ask how much you paid for it? Is it the same price they will cost in the near future?

Thanks!

16. mrbluetone

mrbluetone Member

I got to play the prototype not buy it...I think under $300 will be the WS price....I'm going to the factory at the end on Novemeber and see if mines ready yet!

17. El Salvador

El Salvador Member

Thanks, I hope you'll enjoy the pedal! I was thinking at <$200 prices but if it's really (really really really) well worth the money I think I'm also gonna order one from Robert. ;)