• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

New Korg SDD-3000 Delay Pedal

stratchamp57

Silver Supporting Member
It looks like it has the famous preamp that the Edge uses for his sound. It's a pretty coveted boost for U2 stuff.

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
Honestly, I'm sure they (Korg) had to pull some strings to get somewhat of an endorsement (or just a gushing 'hey look at this') from Edge's guitar tech.

Dallas Schoo has much better things to do with his time and certainly doesn't NEED to be doing ads for guitar pedals, so I'm guessing it's got something going for it.

This looks .... yeah, I should probably, probably shouldn't too, ... hmmm. I want this, but I also don't, but I do maybe more? it looks so...so, great. but, yeah

mirrorball

Honestly, I'm sure they (Korg) had to pull some strings to get somewhat of an endorsement (or just a gushing 'hey look at this') from Edge's guitar tech.

Dallas Schoo has much better things to do with his time and certainly doesn't NEED to be doing ads for guitar pedals, so I'm guessing it's got something going for it.
Schoo helped them develop the pedal, according to the Korg press release.

Trending Topics