New Magnatone Panoramic Stereo

TheLastMaya

Anybody played them? I tried the single V and Stereo Twilighter last year and was blown away, probably the best sounding amps I've heard up to date, the downside is just to heavy and too loud before it breaks up. Glad they made a smaller one, I'm really interested. There is only one video clip available in youtube. C'mon guys feed my GAS:)

LJD

Played one today. Loved it more than the Stereo Twilighter. Perfect size, dual 12 watt amps, same huge 3D sound. My new dream amp. I like the headroom. I was told the one from NAMM was 6v6 powered, they decided to go with el84s. Sounds perfect.

LJD

I'm waiting for an amp that has surround sound.
I had an original Akai Headrush with the 4 "tape head" outputs and hooked it up to 4 amps once. The phrase "mind blown" gets thrown around too much these days but.... blammo.

FSA

I had an original Akai Headrush with the 4 "tape head" outputs and hooked it up to 4 amps once. The phrase "mind blown" gets thrown around too much these days but.... blammo.
Tell me more. I have a Headrush that I haven't taken out of the box because I got a Ditto X4. I can only imagine the sound coming out of 4 amps.
Mind blown is how I felt playing through the Magnatone Twilighter.

Trending Topics