New Maiden Live Album Dropping on 11.20.20

Bankston

Finally something to look forward to this year. Up the Irons \m/

albumcover_900.jpg

FPFL

Silver Supporting Member
Was a fun tour to see in '19.
The newer songs are better live too. I look forward to it!

I saw this tour last September, first time I had Maiden floor tickets since 1992 (I had seen all the greatest hits package tours they have done in the last 20 years but was stuck in assigned seats). I will definitely grab this one. They haven't skipped a beat live.

frankencat

Guitarded
Gold Supporting Member
Man I love Maiden but aren't they like 75'ish now? Not that it matters, they can still rock my face off. :)

I love Maiden,but isn't this like the 10-11th live album?

Yep, it's almost like they're a huge metal band with a 45 year long career ;). There is supposedly a new studio record in the works too.

Man I love Maiden but aren't they like 75'ish now? Not that it matters, they can still rock my face off. :)

I saw this Legacy of the Beast tour in 2019 and I can tell you that despite the members being in their 60s they still put on a show that would likely land many bands half their age in the hospital (or in the morgue).

74vibrolux

I love me some Maiden. Saw three tours. But I have to say it would’ve been nice if they released the limited edition vinyl through independent stores instead of Walmart.

fetchmybeer

Gold Supporting Member
Haven't bought a live album since Live After Death. I know they're great live and I know what they sound like live. I'd prefer new studio material.

smallbutmighty

I do my own stunts.
Yep, it's almost like they're a huge metal band with a 45 year long career ;). There is supposedly a new studio record in the works too.

I saw this Legacy of the Beast tour in 2019 and I can tell you that despite the members being in their 60s they still put on a show that would likely land many bands half their age in the hospital (or in the morgue).

Yep.

Bruce's voice has actually gotten stronger as he has aged. Take a fresh listen to Live After Death and compare to something more recent. There's no mistaking it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom