• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NEW Marc Ford & The Neptune Blues Club Album in the Works

todd richman

Great news-maybe they will do a full U.S. tour one of these days-come to Philly already Marc-the whole band can stay at my house and save on hotels!

KOTR

Silver Supporting Member
I remember reading that Ford actually had another full CD in the can when the first Neptune Blues Club CD was released. Anyone know anything about that?

PedalFreak

Silver Supporting Member
I remember reading that Ford actually had another full CD in the can when the first Neptune Blues Club CD was released. Anyone know anything about that?
Yeah, it was the Fuzz Machine album. Last I heard they were getting it ready for release. I hope they do release it, they did a lot of great songs.

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
Great news on 2 fronts...I'd love to hear soem more from the Neptune Blues Club and I've been wanting to hear this Fuzz Machine album for a while now!!!

I can't wait!

Trending Topics