New Mark Campellone Build!

duaneallen

Silver Supporting Member
Looks and sounds great. I assume regular round wound strings? I think I would have to go flat wound which is what I'm running on my '49 ES-125 right now. I've wanted to pick up one of his guitars for a long time, this thread isn't helping.
Thanks! Regular wound strings, never been a fan of flat wounds. I want to hear the acoustic zing in this guitar.

jmbmusic

Silver Supporting Member
I like regular. It's still pretty low output, but not bright.

Thanks to this thread, your recent YouTube video review, and the gallery on his website (particularly the blue burst models) I reached out to Mark but unfortunately sounds like the wait list is so long (4 years) he’s not taking new direct orders. I reached out to one of his dealers, but if anyone has a spot they no longer need let me know!

duaneallen

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks to this thread, your recent YouTube video review, and the gallery on his website (particularly the blue burst models) I reached out to Mark but unfortunately sounds like the wait list is so long (4 years) he’s not taking new direct orders. I reached out to one of his dealers, but if anyone has a spot they no longer need let me know!
Wow, I'm honored that I helped to inspire you to make this decision. Also can't believe that Mark has a 4 year waiting list! He really got busy, as it was only 18 months when I ordered.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom