new Marshall-esque heads. Bogner Helios?

heavision

What are your thoughts? Trying to decide between the Friedman BE 100, PWE Event Horizon III, Landry etc., and now there's the Bogner Helios.

There are none where I live to try out--save for the Landry, which is amazing. I thought I'd settled on the BE 100, but these others seem like real contenders. Anyone tried (any of) them? I'm particularly interested in anyone's experience with the Helios as it, and the brown eye, seem like they're exactly what I'm looking for. Just curious

heavision

OR, what's the best amp to buy and have Dave Freidman throw down the kitchen sink mod? With MV, channel switching and fx loop.

trailrun100s

What are your thoughts? Trying to decide between the Friedman BE 100, PWE Event Horizon III, Landry etc., and now there's the Bogner Helios.

There are none where I live to try out--save for the Landry, which is amazing. I thought I'd settled on the BE 100, but these others seem like real contenders. Anyone tried (any of) them? I'm particularly interested in anyone's experience with the Helios as it, and the brown eye, seem like they're exactly what I'm looking for. Just curious
I haven't played a Landry...

I have played the BE100 on multiple occasions, and I played both the 50 and 100 watt versions on the Helios...

The amp I wound up buying...The PWE Event Horizon 3...I couldn't be more happy...

The Helios and the BE are quite different. The BE is more modern and tight sounding, and the Helios is more old school plexi. Both great. I think I liked the Bogner better.

But I like the PWE better than all of them, and the price was very reasonable for all of the features and tweak-ability...

I have a Bray 4550, that is somewhat similar to the Helios as far as the hot-rodded plexi vibe, so that was another reason I didn't feel the need to wait on a Helios...

Trending Topics