New Marshall hardwood headshell from MC Custom Cabs

digital jams

The main wood is native to Australia called Jarrah and the front panel is flame maple and wedge for the pinstripes, Brad who is the owner of MC Custom Cabinets layed out many options that I had and sent pictures of the wood that he had in stock. The Jarrah is a very hard wood so no worries about the structure as I can stand on this shell no problem. 100% dovetail joint construction and his miter work on them is great, very tight and exacting fit. Some of the pics show white in the grain, that is the flash of my 5+ year old digi camera as the finish is very consistant throughout the shell. Brad also included new mounting screws and washers to use, much better quality hardware.
One downfall maybe for some, the amp weighes as much as a Herbert if not more now so thank god for the comfy leather strap. I cannot say enough about Brad and his customer service, I have many 20 PMs with pictures of the progress and the shell was packed extremely well for the trip from Aussie land. BTW this shell I believe will fit a Plexi chassis as well if I remember right.
www.mccustomcabinets.com

mcholley

Man,

That would go perfect with Grandma's old stereo cabinet. :crazyguy

Sorry, I do not like that look - at all.

To each his own.

Mark

MarcFord

Man,

That would go perfect with Grandma's old stereo cabinet. :crazyguy

Sorry, I do not like that look - at all.

To each his own.

Mark

Ouch! Tell us how you really feel... I think it looks fine, just swap the amp that resides in it.... :crazyguy

digital jams

Ouch! Tell us how you really feel... I think it looks fine, just swap the amp that resides in it.... :crazyguy
:BITCH

It's all good, it is about the cabinet today and not chassis!

I do enjoy the JVM though.

I make friends whatever forum I post in :dude

donbarzini

Silver Supporting Member
I don't like it, but I'll say I do if you want me to :roll Scotty, we all need friends in here. I could be a friend to you....

MarcFord

Cool, I really like the cabinet work... super nice. Everyone likes a different flavor... nothing is as bad as the Flame Front Bad Cats..... now those are absolutely nasty!

Great work... !!!!

Trending Topics