• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Member Saying HI!

splgeo

New to the forum though I'd drop in and say hi.
I've been messing around with amps for about a year now. I would like to say thank you to all who have posted up good info on amplifiers. Below is a link to my FB page with some sound clips. If you guys wanna give them a listen cool. I'll pay forward as much as I can.
Thank you again to all of those who have made it possible for younger guys like me to help create wonderful inspiring tones.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Amplification/1013824705324585?fref=photo

Frome

New to the forum though I'd drop in and say hi.
I've been messing around with amps for about a year now. I would like to say thank you to all who have posted up good info on amplifiers. Below is a link to my FB page with some sound clips. If you guys wanna give them a listen cool. I'll pay forward as much as I can.
Thank you again to all of those who have made it possible for younger guys like me to help create wonderful inspiring tones.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Amplification/1013824705324585?fref=photo
Welcome aboard!

splgeo

Thank you and sorry about not posting this in the correct board. If a mod would like to move it the the correct board that would be ok.

Geeze

Welcome to the never ending gear-crack fest!

The Gear Page logo should paraphrase the sign on the gates of Hell from Dante's Inferno - 'Abandon all hope, ye who enter here' - with something like 'Thou art forever doomed to spend all your treasure seeking the unattainable god like tones of ___________ [insert your favorite guitar dude or dudette here].

Russ

splgeo

I know what you mean about tone chasing. One of my friends and the guitarist on the clips is Tonemandan

Trending Topics