New Meris LVX Modular Delay System

aaronjcurtis

New phase could simply mean first proper multi fx (eg reverb and delay) or the new pedal format

That's what I was thinking too. In a recent post they capitalized Room and Memories. Me thinks we could see a killer room reverb and perhaps delay combo. I'd be super in on that.

Dtown

Id like to be hired to choose the girls for the next campaign

1652741858019.gif

E boogie

Silver Supporting Member
Did they mention what time the release goes live and available to order yet? Should I be up at midnight waiting for the wave of launch videos ha

E boogie

Silver Supporting Member
Are they waiting until 5:17pm pacific time today? Now I’m thinking, man I miss the wave of midnight videos with new launches. I know I’m part of the problem.

pickleweed

ill just say, some people are better at teaser campaigns than others.

this has gone on a bit too long, and the teases are rather obtuse for my interest. Im glad theyre getting their inner spielberg's on, but its not enough to keep me sizzlin. i tuned out because we're not getting any closer to a reveal from the teases. Strymon does it right, but continually adding product photos for us to wrestle over as we get nearer to the reveal date.

this is all IMO of course. im still here waiting for the reveal, so its not like it hurt anything. but i certainly wasnt hyped over the last 2 weeks.

ill just say, some people are better at teaser campaigns than others.

this has gone on a bit too long, and the teases are rather obtuse for my interest. Im glad theyre getting their inner spielberg's on, but its not enough to keep me sizzlin. i tuned out because we're not getting any closer to a reveal from the teases. Strymon does it right, but continually adding product photos for us to wrestle over as we get nearer to the reveal date.

this is all IMO of course. im still here waiting for the reveal, so its not like it hurt anything. but i certainly wasnt hyped over the last 2 weeks.
If you are posting about the pedal on release day waiting for it drop, my guess is that the teases are working :)

adolan

Silver Supporting Member
If it is a delay/reverb I will be ok...
If it is a looper I think I will be ok...
If it is a digital Phaser who cares...

If its something I cant/couldn't imagine/ think of? You got my attention...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom