New Meris pedal (Polymoon)?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by lapractica, Sep 22, 2017.

1. jnam

jnam Supporting Member

Wait, for some reason my DMC.Micro is only scrolling through 13 presets (00 to 12), not the 16 as expected. Is there any way to remedy this @DisasterArea @Meris ?

2. DisasterArea

DisasterArea Owner, Disaster Area Designs and Alexander Pedals

Go into setup in the micro and set PRST to something other than 12. That’s the preset range.

3. lxm

lxm Member

Seems many of your customers want more presets....including me. As great as these pedals are “simplicity” is the last word I would use to describe these pedals. Recall is a must due to the alt functions. I respect a ‘vision’ but if you hear the same thing from your customers over and over again perhaps take that into consideration.

Not Orange likes this.
  4. jnam

jnam Supporting Member

For some reason it was on 'P' mode instead of Device 'A'. It's back to my original 16 presets, thank you!

5. darkdaysindeed

darkdaysindeed Supporting Member

Slight derailment but I jumped back on the Meris train with the Ottobit Jr and I love it! There are so many cool sounds in that box I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to try it. I'd still prefer preset saving to be accomplished a little differently but it's easily forgotten with the quality of the sounds from the Ottobit.

Meris likes this.
  6. Meris

Meris Supporting Member

Yeah man, thank you!

-terry

7. jiggy_2014

jiggy_2014 Member

Hi all,

I tried to search the web to find out how people use Meris Polymoon to get the cleanest, basic delay out of it? You can get very nice modulations out of it but have had difficulties e to get very basic 3/4 delay e.g. for a clap sample.

So those of you who know, what settings you use to do it? Can you get it in both stereo and mono modes?

Meris likes this.
  8. Meris

Meris Supporting Member

It's pretty easy. Polymoon is very capable of a clean basic delay.
    Start by turning mulitply to 1 and Dimension and Dynamics to zero.
    Then hold alt while turning TIME, MULTIPLY to zero and FEEDBACK to noon. This will turn off any LFOs and set the tilt eq to not color your repeats. Also make sure both phase lights are off.

Hope that helps!

-terry

AStrangeDay and danieloux like this.
  9. jiggy_2014

jiggy_2014 Member

Hi Terry! Big thank you for this. I will have a try. I was so lost with all the alt functions so did not know anymore what was the basic clean state. Hopefully, you will get the factory sheet soon out for poly as you have for mercury and others.

PS. Love your pedals. Happy owner of Poly and Mercury7 (+ Deco from Strymon) and now looking if I would invest in Ottobit and Hedra too! Just trying to find some nice combo discounts somewhere if those exist. :)

Meris likes this.
  10. Meris

Meris Supporting Member

Thank you for the support! Really appreciate it.

Polymoon factory settings sheet was just finished yesterday :aok. All of the factory setting sheets are done and on our website now in the FAQ section.
    http://meris.us/support/

-terry

kenoflife likes this.
  11. ElliotG

ElliotG Member

12. ElliotG

ElliotG Member

The attached video is a review of the automatic patch generator that is part of the editors for Enzo and Polymoon. The demonstration is on the Enzo, the Polymoon has the same feature set. Polymoon editor available in the post above.

Not Orange and danieloux like this.