• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Music!

The country balladeer Billy Ray Cyrus is set to release his new album titled “Back to Tennessee” on april 7th, ive heard the song titled “Back to Tennessee” off the album and its awesome if you like country! Check it out! billyraycyrus.com

I don't know, would it be next to the rule against a fan voicing himself and seeing what other people think about the music he/she is a fan of??

RickNew

Huge modern country fan here. Don't care for Billy Ray and think the utterly horrible "achy breaky heart" is partly responsible for the bias many have against country music. Having said that, I was surprised after hearing this new song that it was him. Really a decent song and it will be interesting if he can turn around a career with so much baggage

Huge modern country fan here. Don't care for Billy Ray and think the utterly horrible "achy breaky heart" is partly responsible for the bias many have against country music. Having said that, I was surprised after hearing this new song that it was him. Really a decent song and it will be interesting if he can turn around a career with so much baggage
Hearing his new stuff is what got me interested in him too. It's really traditional yet with the times. I love the chorus in "Back To Tennessee" and I really liked the video when I saw it: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=53934829

Bo Faulkner

Umm people can say what they will about Billy Ray but that dude doesnt need his career turned around.. he never went away between TV shows and the Disney thing. I'd bet he has as much or more $$ in the bank than any other artist in nashville. I have huge respect for him for his staying power.. 75% of the people that will buy his new CD have never heard of achy breaky heart.

Solomon

I predict it will be a hit.

He needs a single where he cops the down and out working man vibe and wraps himself in the flag to really hit it big though.

Trending Topics