• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

New MXR Pedals - EQ with noise reduction and Crybaby Q Zone

S. S. Bender

Thanks for that. If these were an upcoming winter 2017 NAMM show "secret," it's out of the bag now. I wish I could get a sneak peek at the Mooer Ocean Machine manual, which may or may not be available even after the convention is over.

downburst82

Looks sweet, I might eventually get the new 10 band to replace my old one. Its funny the one thing that jumped out at me in the description though was "brighter LEDs for increased visibility" ....there are 12 of them...:cool:

S. S. Bender

Looks sweet, I might eventually get the new 10 band to replace my old one. Its funny the one thing that jumped out at me in the description though was "brighter LEDs for increased visibility" ....there are 12 of them...:cool:
Having both gain and volume sliders, plus a second output, it looks like it's going to have plenty of level available for pushing the signal out properly to a pair of amps. (Even with a butt-load of stereo-in/stereo-out pedals placed after it!) :D

yeatzee

Have no complaints with my 10 band but the new one looks nice! Never had any noise issues but the lights are dim, and having a second output seems cool if I ever wanted to use mine at a different place in the chain to hit both my amps in stereo

DaveKS

If they've truely increase s/n ratio and kept price point same it can only be seen as a positive. The Kerry King version with dual buffered outs seems to be basis of 10band, if they've increased noise floor on that I'd say bravo. But I'll wait till reviews come in.

stahlhart

Silver Supporting Member
All you people trying to sell your old Q-Zones for insane prices....IN YO FACE!
And here I was about to post that $140 seemed like a lot for a stationary wah pedal, but just before I did, I looked around a little. Wow.

northstar6000

I am certainly curious about the new 10 band EQ.

I have 2 of their 10 band EQ Pedals and love them. So useful for so many applications.

I hope it really is an improvement, and not just a fancy recase/rebrand.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom