• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

New Navarro Stage Pro Wood Tune Technique

This New Navarro Stage Pro model comes in a 5 pieces light weight different mahogany wood from different parts of the world, tone from bright, mid and low end in combination with a 3 pieces, 4 different woods (2 secret Mahogany, 1 hard rock maple center and ebony fretboard) gives a complete full tone range in a VERY light weight comfort, stainless steel frets ultra calibrate, Navarro custom 5 rotary switch just for the bridge humbucker, 25" scale, wood mark dots & bindings, brass nut, and actualize body contours and asymmetric neck back contour gives the must comfortable playability feel you can experience.

Mike Navarro
Navarro Guitars

NavarroCharcoal2HBLightRoom-11.jpg

NavarroCharcoal2HBLightRoom-18.jpg

NavarroCharcoal2HBLightRoom-4.jpg

NavarroCharcoal2HBLightRoom-17.jpg

NavarroCharcoal2HBLightRoom-22.jpg

Suriel Zayas

Silver Supporting Member
Mike!!!! These guitars are truly the real deal. The wood combinations make for an incredibly resonant guitar with a myriad of tones and very light weight. However, where the beauty of this guitar resides is in the neck. The neck is a form of a compound profile (Mike can go into greater detail) that fills the hands so well. The best way I can describe this neck is as the most comfortable "C" with slight hints of "V." It hangs very well balanced on the strap and it's a pleasure to play.

Suriel Thanks buddy!, coming from a guitar player like you is an honor!!!, Chuck D'Aiola got nuts in the try out in NY and wrote a letter, we talk later to do something together!!

supercollider

Great looking guitars!

What exactly does the 5-way rotary switch do for the bridge humbucker? I also notice that the middle pickup is angled. What does that do?

Thanks Supercollider!, the 5 position rotary switch gives 5 options of sound just to the bridge HB, 1) Series=full HB sound, 2)split north coil= more Strat alike or so, cancel hum if it's combined with any of the single coils, 3) out of phase when it's combined with any of the other pickups, 4)South coil= Tele sound or so, and 5) Pararell= thin clear sound close to the hum canceling single coil sound, great for single in saturate distortion with out humming. In the 70's when I used Strats I got two different settings of sound in my amp, one for playing blues and one for hard rock, I like to use the neck pickup for blues sound and EQ the amp with trebles and mids, but the bridge PU sounds like ****, in the other hand for rock I EQ with mids a low with a very little of treble, but in this case is the neck the one it sucks, so I moved The bridge angle position between the original bridge position and the the middle in a strat and now I can make one only EQ set for both blues and rock, and besides gives a interesting cool sound if you combine both in clear sound!

photoguy

Your photographer deserves a Christmas bonus, some of the nicest guitar photos I've seen! (and the guitars look like great instrument too...)

EthanCoker

1. That maple top that looks half flamed and half quilted is freakin' amazing. 2. I love the little touches, like a wood matched truss rod cover/ the frets that don't go all the way thru the binding. 3. your finishes, hardware choices and wood choices are gorgeous. 4. You actually dyed a neck to match a guitar color (and on a metal-looking guitar no less) 5. great work, sir.

guitarman_1

Gold Supporting Member
Mike
You are a mad, mad man, and I mean it in the kindest possible way.Your guitars are off the hook. I have played Alfs a whole lot, and its a beauty. The neck is a work of art, as is the construction. I love the wood binding too. Nice touches. If you took the pics I also want to know your secret for such great shots.The best ive seen.Keep them coming.
:bow

Thanks for that complement Guitarman!, you honor me!, here's some photos of the guitar you are talking about in the New York 2010 amp show were I bring a custom order guitar to Alfonso Hermida, father of the Zendrive!

Alfampshow-1.jpg

Alfampshow-13.jpg

Alfampshow-12.jpg

Alfampshow-14.jpg

Alfampshow-15.jpg

Alfampshow-16.jpg

Alfampshow-17.jpg

the first time he bring out the guitar from the gigbag

Alfampshow-18.jpg

Alfampshow-20.jpg

First ride!

Alfampshow-21.jpg

Brandon Montgomery from Bludotone amp and next Navarro guitar owner!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom