New Northern NJ, NY Recording Facility

Discussion in 'Recording/Live Sound' started by BramhallFan, Aug 11, 2005.

1. BramhallFan

BramhallFan Member

To Everyone that posts or just hangs here.

Check out www.redemptionstudios.com

This is a new facility in Clifton nj. Walters/Storyk design group engineered and built by CHBO inc. Analog 2inch tape on Studer A827, Neve VR60 analog console ( hot rodded by Gregory Davis ) Protools HD3 24 inouts and 48 outputs. Check out the sights and any questions or looking for time post or email me.

Tommy Hayes
    Chief Engineer
    Redemption Studios inc.

tom.hayes@redemptionstudios.com

Thanks For Your Time

2. Bassomatic

Bassomatic Silver Supporting Member

Nice looking spot. What's your background? (Might want to add somesuch info to the site, as one doesn't get any real sense of who you are/what you do - just some friendly feedback),

3. BramhallFan

BramhallFan Member

thats all good, thanks for the feedback, check the bio page under contacts and see some of the work Ive done. The page is a bit scarse right now but we are redoing it once our press release hits some spots.

We do tracking, mixing, mastering, preproduction services, freelance producing, artist development, sound to film, video post production, location live recording. All in either the analog or digital domain.

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny Member

cant wait to see the studio, when Jimmy Somma's "Demo Day" rolls around. :cool:

5. LSchefman

LSchefman Member

Looks like a nice studio and a nice gig, Tommy!

Enjoy the hell out of it, and send me a rate card. I often book outside rooms.

Les