1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

New Option - Horizontal Setting for Member Info in Posts

Discussion in 'Interactive Administrator Threads' started by Scott Peterson, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

A requested feature has been an option to view the Member Information that is on the left by default without avatars (which is now an option) and to have the user information over the content of the post which is now a user configurable option.

Go to your Profile, click Preferences and you can choose to either see or not see avatars and also you can make the user info appear horizontally instead of vertically if you want to scroll less!

(*Note: we are currently working on an additional new theme we will be adding as an option to view and use TGP; all text based for those missing Tapatalk and other app usability. That's coming soon).

Option Panel - Preferences (from the TGP Classic Dark Theme):
    [​IMG]

The Forum can now look like this (no avatars, horizontal member information):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. bgh

bgh Supporting Member

Scott,

When I try this, it does indeed switch to the horizontal format. However, all data (concerning the poster) is lost. I can no longer see their post count and such.

Perhaps this is working as designed? Or, is there another setting that I may have messed up?

Thanks in advance, sir.

Bill Hitefield

3. Scott Peterson

Bill, it should appear as my screen cap showed. Is that not happening for you?

4. Brion

Brion Supporting Member

Here is what I get with those options checked.

[​IMG]

5. Brion

Brion Supporting Member

It seems that the TGP Classic Dark option causes the joined, messages and location data to not show up. TGP Classic option works as your screenshot depicts.

6. Scott Peterson

I've sent an email to our theme developer to see if that can be addressed. Thanks for pointing it out.

7. tommc

tommc Member

I'm feeling kind of dense this morning. How do I find my Preferences page?? I know I've been there before. Thanks. (off to get more coffee)