• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

New Original design Jeff Senn guitar. Wow!

jzilla

Probably more teisco, danelectro, harmony, etc than versoul.

Though the headstock shape does look like versoul a lot.

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Platinum Supporting Member
I really like the look of that guitar, and it sounds great. The Lollar pickups sound a LOT like the Lollar goldfoils in my Asher.

Slap a trem on that guitar, and i am interested.

urizen

Gold Supporting Member
Me eyes 'n ears just put a hook in me mouf'.

Waitin' for prices, colors, 'n options now.

Ogre

Cool guitar. Todays English lesson: Something is either unique or it is not. There are no degrees of "uniqueness".

s2y

I'm watching the Brew Dogs from this week. They stop at Jeff Senn's place. I'd tell ya more, but I've been drinking a little. Ok, a little more.

teleking36

Silver Supporting Member
I need another guitar like I need a hole in the head, but this thing looks so damn cool and sounds f@cking great! Those pickups!! I wonder what the price will be?!

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
I know you're a big fan of his guitars Richard. I think you need another one. Is Colorado treating you better these days?

Glowing Tubes

Silver Supporting Member
I know you're a big fan of his guitars Richard. I think you need another one. Is Colorado treating you better these days?
Hi Roddy!!
Yeah, I love my Senn guitars.
It's warmer here now. :)
There were 2 tornados in the area tonight :confused: :(
I'm working in a alt. country project now. :eek: o_O

On the original note, I think the headstock is pretty great. I know Jeff put a lot of thought into that overall design. He has been playing a lot of the old cool guitars that inspired this thing.

Reactions: Rod

Trending Topics