• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Original Senn Pomona

olectric

I figured all you guitar nerds out there would get a kick out of this Pomona that my friend Jeff Senn just finished for me. I think of it as a Tele that Ry Cooder would dig--it has a Teisco gold foil pickup in the neck position and a Fred Stuart LapWrap bridge pickup, which happen to get along VERY well. I was a little worried the LapWrap would overpower the Teisco, but they are perfect together...they're in phase and hum-cancelling in the middle. Alder body, big V maple neck, and a reverse control plate. Very cool. When I get some time, I might put up a demo video for y'all. Jeff did a demo on his facebook page, and he sounds GREAT with it. In the meantime, here is a pic:

At first, I wanted a white Tele Jr. pickguard with white button tuners, but Jeff showed me some old, black mongrel guitar he has with a gold pickguard. It looked so cool and works with the Goldfoil pickup vibe, that we changed it to a gold Tele Jr guard and nickel tuners. This thing fits me so well. Couldn't be happier with how it came out. Thanks, Jeff!

Last edited:

jzilla

that is AWESOME. i have a pomona and fullerton. his guitars are incredible. congrats!

BrianK

Gold Supporting Member
WOW! That is stunning! Please post some clips when you get a chance.

bluesjuke

Disrespected Elder
Believe it or not, my wife, that never comments on guitars, saw this over my shoulder and said, "Ooo I like that!".
I like it too.

It's a winner!

BrianK

Gold Supporting Member
Man that is stunning! I have a new dream Tele..
I can't stop looking at this! I wonder if it also had binding? Super cool! I've had my hands on 7 Senn's and EVERY one was amazing. His attention to detail, tone and playability are spot on. The best I've seen!

Trending Topics