• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

New pedal announcement today.....

msnes335

Silver Supporting Member
I'm really impressed it took this long for someone to say anything.

ellsworthman

Gold Supporting Member
To slightly paraphrase an old George Kaufman quote:
On Mount Wilson there is a telescope that can magnify the most distant stars to twenty-four times the magnification of any previous telescope. This remarkable instrument was unsurpassed in the world of astronomy until the development and construction of the Mount Palomar telescope.

The Mount Palomar telescope is an even more remarkable instrument of magnification. Owing to advances and improvements in optical technology, it is capable of magnifying the stars to four times the magnification and resolution of the Mount Wilson telescope.

If you could somehow put the Mount Wilson telescope inside the Mount Palomar telescope, you still wouldn’t be able to see my interest.

sonichronic

Silver Supporting Member
yeah, i've actually checked a few times to see if anyone was gonna say anything.
does he usually unveil the new pedal before the secret missions ship?
what is the point of the "secret mission" if it's no longer a secret when you receive it?

dirtandstones

yeah, i've actually checked a few times to see if anyone was gonna say anything.
does he usually unveil the new pedal before the secret missions ship?
what is the point of the "secret mission" if it's no longer a secret when you receive it?
Probably because whatever is announced today will not be related to the recent secret mission.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom