• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New pedal Board from Vertex Effects!

the-tone

And here is the finished product from the master of electronic wizardry and custom pedal boards. Mason Marangella from Vertex Effects. Contact this dude, for your next build! IMHO, he's the best and his knowledge is out of this world!

the-tone

All the connectors and cable are brand new products from Vertex and is made to his exact specs!

the-tone

Thanks:) I appreciate it. Mason is just great. He just finished up boards for Landau and Robben Ford too. He's the real deal for sure.

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
I'm interested in what gets used for and with what.

For example, are drives stacked or used alone? Is the Giggity used as a drive/boost or for matching with different amps?

the-tone

Wonder why the fire red didn't make it into the looper...?
Cause I prefer fuzz circuits before the buffered signal. Fuzz-buff-Loop-buff;)

How is it weight wise? Looks great man
I think it's just under 17lbs.

I'm interested in what gets used for and with what.

For example, are drives stacked or used alone? Is the Giggity used as a drive/boost or for matching with different amps?
It's plain straight forward. No combinations of stacking, unless u engage both drives of course. Giggity is used for a straight solo boost with slightly boosted mids.

Grant Ferstat

Some guy in obscure bands in a far away place...
Cause I prefer fuzz circuits before the buffered signal. Fuzz-buff-Loop-buff;)

I think it's just under 17lbs.

It's plain straight forward. No combinations of stacking, unless u engage both drives of course. Giggity is used for a straight solo boost with slightly boosted mids.
Cool.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse typos

killer blues

I haven't bought anything in a long time, but this has my eye. I love how neat and professional that board looks

the-tone

Thanks. Also that it's actually fairly small too. He really outdid himself this time I think.

Trending Topics