New pedal board....

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by PerfectStranger, Oct 14, 2008.

1. PerfectStranger

PerfectStranger Member

Just got a new pedal board fron Rondo Music and I gotta say....."Thank You, Rondo for exceeding expectations!" These days that is so unusual...

I got the CNB PDC-410C for only $29
    http://www.rondomusic.com/pedalcases.html

[​IMG] [​IMG]

It is absolutely perfect. Will easily hold 4 - 6 pedals.

2. Passenger84

Passenger84 Member

That's a killer price! :AOK

3. Hugo Da Rosa

Hugo Da Rosa Silver Supporting Member

I own that exact model and it's great for the price. I've kicked that sucker around and its protected my pedals like a flight case. From experience, don't use the velcro they give you - it sucks :).

4. ericb

ericb Silver Supporting Member

Those look like GREAT deals, as long as the hinges actually lasted.. I've had bad luck with cheaper rack cases , as in all the hinges always break on my SKB's.. I hate having to buy expensive stuff just to have good hinges but that's my experience... Can some of you guys who gig with these and transport them around regularly to and from practice/gigs,etc let me/us know if the hinges are lasting? Congratulations on what appears to be a realy smart buy! ERIC

5. WorkingClassDan

WorkingClassDan Member

Watch their hinges. They can bend up the wrong way and are tough to bend back in the correct shape.