• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Pedalboard and Extra Real Estate

m.e.

Talking like a jerk except I am an actual jerk
Gold Supporting Member
I recently broke down and bought a real pedalboard. I ordered one from NYC Pedalboards and I'm really happy with it so far. It's much cleaner than my old makeshift board that I built from a piece of shelving. I also ended up with a little more extra space than I expected, which means I must fill it with more stuff. What should I do with the extra space? I was thinking of wiring up my unused Ernie Ball volume pedal as an expression pedal to control the 'mix' parameter on the Flint's reverb, since I've always wanted to be able to adjust this on the fly.

If this was your board what would you add?

ThePenwellCrash

Gold Supporting Member
Volume or wah looks about right. Otherwise you could just leave a spot open for the "rotating" pedal of the month club. Have fun

m.e.

Talking like a jerk except I am an actual jerk
Gold Supporting Member
Volume or wah looks about right. Otherwise you could just leave a spot open for the "rotating" pedal of the month club. Have fun
I like the rotating pedal idea. Never thought of that actually. It seems every time I reconfigure my board, I do it with a final solution in mind which I'm obviously never going to achieve.

The other thought I had was an Eventide H9. Seems like that would be a great option.

Ilduce

And now for something completely different!
My vote goes for a mini wah, mini expression and a mini volume plus you should have enough room left to keep a space in the upper left hand corner for rotating a standard size pedal.

Trending Topics