1. During the first week of August 2020, we'll be upgrading the software TGP runs on to the currently available up-to-date version. The software version is a significant upgrade, so there will be some downtime as we do the work under the hood. We've got a team of professionals, including the software development company assisting the process. We've conducted substantial tests using backups of the current forum to ensure a smooth and successful upgrade. We've gone to great lengths on the design of the theme (aka 'skin' or look and feel) of the forum to offer a better user experience for members and visitors. The default theme will be new, yet clearly influenced by the classic TGP look. We will have a dark version of that also easily selectable. Also available will be a "Classic TGP" theme that closely matches the current theme you are accustomed to using with the current software. There is also an easy width adjustment to make it set width or expand to your window width for each theme. As we get closer, I'll update everyone so hopefully, no one will be caught by surprise.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pedalboard day! Kind of...

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Madureira, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Madureira

Madureira Member

OK, I would really appreciate your input.

The base is a Diago Tourman, with a few improvements.

I have set up a preliminary idea. As you can see, i'm not short of space. I already bought zip ties, velcro, the little square things to tie down the cables like you see on pro pedalboards, I have a couple of ideas for an interface that will go into the top right corner: Effects loop in/out; main power, main instrument entry. All the hardware is bought for that.

Top row of pedals, volume pedal and chorus goes into effects loop. The rest front of the amp.

If this was your pedalboard, what would you do?
    How would you run the cables?
    Should I add some pedal bridges/ height spacers for the back rows?
    How about the power supplies? Reposition...?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks TGP!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  2. Wolfboy1

Wolfboy1 Grandpa but...Not Yet Old! Silver Supporting Member

Can't see your photos

3. Madureira

Madureira Member

4. Madureira

Madureira Member

5. cosmic_ape

cosmic_ape Supporting Member

If I were to have that many pedals on one board, I would:

1. Get a MIDI switcher. Not only does it make life easier, it makes for a cleaner signal path.
    2. Get a RJM Amp Gizmo to get rid of the bulky amp switcher and control the amp channels with said MIDI switcher.
    3. Consider a satellite board for Effects Loop stuff.

Someotherguy likes this.
  6. phazersonstun

phazersonstun Member