• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Radial Bones Pedals

Ming Chow

My local shop got the 4 pedals in yesterday. $160 doesn't seem too bad. They were pretty sturdy. I did not try one out though.

Opinions, thoughts?

Lt_Core

Just watched Pro Guitar Shop's video review and I liked the Radial Bones London drive pedal. Very thick Marshall tones.

Wesman61

Silver Supporting Member
I did a review the other day on the Texas OD. Great sounding thick OD that sounds huge.

jlagrassa

Silver Supporting Member
I've got the Fullerton Bones...now called "Hollywood" it's real nice versatile dynamic distortion!

fr8_trane

Silver Supporting Member
The Fullerton or "Hollywood" is suppose to sound like a Mesa? If so, what Mesa?
Mark series NOT a recto-frier. Its a classic rock pedal not nu metal

lower gain sounds would be in the tweed/BF vein depending on the midrange setting.

Kris robert

I already test London distortion and Texas overdrive

London - great Marshall modern hi-gain tone . If you love Crunchbox or Emma Reeza
you will love it. I like it more than that two pedals

Texas - If you looking for Tube screamer sound but want more gain more tone you will like it. But for me I want a pedal that can be set two stage of gain like Fulldrive2. It can't.

So I pass a Texas overdrive but for London if I want somethings for marshall hi-gain tone or I bored my Metal muff. I will buy it one.

Trending Topics