New releases by................................

wundergussy

Dave Matthews had spare time between playing the same road show to stoned frat boys since 1999 to cut an album? Huh.

jb70

Silver Supporting Member
most of the ben folds cd is pretty strong. definitely worth checking out!

BedroomRockStar01

Silver Supporting Member
Dave Matthews had spare time between playing the same road show to stoned frat boys since 1999 to cut an album? Huh.
Well played, sir!

I'll be picking up the new Ben Folds Five. It's been so long since an original Ben Folds' album (I'm not counting Lonely Avenue, although it was decent, just not all his).

kak1154

Aha ha ha. Oh, gosh that's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Mmm. You're the first. God, what a clever, smart person you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. Mmm, that's so fresh too. Any titanic jokes you want to throw at me while we're hitting these at the height of their popularity? Hmm? Cause... I'm here. God you're SO funny.

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Aha ha ha. Oh, gosh that's funny. That's really funny. Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You know, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Mmm. You're the first. God, what a clever, smart person you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. Mmm, that's so fresh too. Any titanic jokes you want to throw at me while we're hitting these at the height of their popularity? Hmm? Cause... I'm here. God you're SO funny.
Now THIS is funny! :D

S.
j

EricPeterson

Well played, the OP asks a reasonable question and someone who is cleaerly not familair with the artists material comes and spouts off some nonsense.

I am looking forward to picking up both these releases, but I would love to hears some actual reviews. :aok

plisken

You should at least give attribution to Stewie from Family Guy....

You make jokes like a homeschooler.

By the way, the DMB joke wasn't a joke, just a response that was "par for the course." DMB is as stale as a bag of chips left open by the side of an indoor pool.

Go with BFF.

EricPeterson

You make jokes like a homeschooler.

By the way, the DMB joke wasn't a joke, just a response that was "par for the course." DMB is as stale as a bag of chips left open by the side of an indoor pool.

Go with BFF.
Have you heard their latest release? Or are you just commenting on what you think it will sound like?

Why can't people just offer opinions about the actual album the OP is referencing, if you have not heard it, why open the thread to comment about it, especially when you have no interest in it?

Trending Topics