New RMC3 wah - help please

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by infiniteposse, Mar 24, 2008.

1. infiniteposse

infiniteposse Member

Hi all-

I just got a new RMC3 today and would like to set it up as a Wizard for now, but there's no sample setting for that in the little 1-sheet provided. Do you happen to know how to set it up for a Wizard sound? Also, there's also no setting for the picture wah, which I'd also like to play with. If anyone has that setting, that'd be handy as well.

I've emailed Jefferey, but I fear his move may have him away from his computer for some time and I'm eager to try these settings out.

Thanks for your time!

2. jamison162

jamison162 Supporting Member

Even though he sells/markets these as being tweakable enough to nail all his different models, I don't think he hands out exact settings or wants folks to share this info? Not sure why, just what I've read/heard.

But it either does em all or not. If he's gonna offer this model, ya think there'd be a "cheat-sheet".

3. infiniteposse

infiniteposse Member

There is a cheat sheet with mine, it's just lacking settings that I believe he used to offer such as the Wizard which was referred to as "Big Red" I believe.

I've emailed Mr. Teese with my serial number and the like to verify I am indeed legit and I'm sure he'll respond at some point, it's just a little like Xmas and wanting to play with the toy and not being able to assemble it how I'd like to.

I've read older posts on the TPN forum where other settings not on my sheet are mentioned, so presumably there's some different versions out there.

Thanks.

4. lifeinsong

lifeinsong Member

If you email Geoffrey Teese he'll definitely help you out with some of the settings.

5. jamison162

jamison162 Supporting Member

Please report back, Posse, when you have some of these settings dialed in and spend some time with it. I've been interested in a Teese for a while now. Been getting by with my Area 51 :).

6. infiniteposse

infiniteposse Member

Thanks all. I'm good to go.

Appreciated!