• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Rocketfire Strat Ordered to My Specs

FREELESSONSNOW

I just placed a new Rocketfire order with Nick. I figured that I had to tell someone because I was just too excited. I should have the guitar in about four months. I will post a video review of the guitar on my site and post picts on TGP when it comes in.

:phones

These are the specs that I sent him:

Neck: Dark Rosewood fingerboard on a Maple Neck with a AA Flame
Neck Profile: Soft V
Frets: 6105
Radius: 10"
Scale Length: 25.5"
Number of Frets: 21
Inlays: Pearloid Dot

Body Wood: Lightweight Alder
Color: 3 Tone Sunburst
Relic Style/Amount: Very Light Relic
Pickguard Color: 3 Ply Aged Mint Pickguard
Finish: Nitrocellulose

Guitar Weight: about 7.5 lbs. Please, nothing heavier than 8 lbs. and nothing lighter than 7 lbs.

Pickups: Rocketfire 60s Handwound
Toggle Switch: 5-Way
Controls: Volume, Tone, Tone

Wiring for tone controls / toggle switch:

Neck Position Pickup: Tone Control 1
Neck and Middle Pickups: Tone Controls 1 and 2
Middle Position Pickup: Tone Control 2
Middle and Bridge Pickups: Tone Control 2
Bridge Position Pickup: Tone Control 2

Tuners: Vintage Style
Nut: Bone
Nut Width: 1.650"

Tremolo: American Vintage Synchronized
Number of Springs Installed: 5
Strings: 10 Gauge D'Addarios
String Height: Low to Medium

mg550

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats on the guitar. I have a set of Nick's pups in my Danocaster. They're fantastic!

Mr Meaner

I'm sure there's a way to wire all 3 pickups for tone control... Haven't heard of many that do though? Usually the regular neck and middle, or neck and bridge, but not all three?

Congrats Free!!! Can't wait to hear what you think!!! Shouldn't be too long now.

Love to see it too. I have Nick building me one as well (not a strat guy, but these are so nice I think I might be able to somewhat get on board)

Trending Topics