• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Rosewood Gibson looks like a work horse

Sherman

Silver Supporting Member
Can't speak to the smaller J-165 but my J-185/EC30 Blues King sounds great plugged in. It's got a Fishman Prefix Pro installed in it.

Groovey Records

Can't speak to the smaller J-165 but my J-185/EC30 Blues King sounds great plugged in. It's got a Fishman Prefix Pro installed in it.
I have a straight acoustic Gibson SJ 200 Cautaway with the Super 400 neck and other details. I always liked the Blues King. Does yours have any eq built into the box? I don't like that kind of thing.

walterw

Platinum Supporting Member
"new 'big sky' radiused fingerboard edge?" they're trademarking sanding techniques now?

i have heard the rosewood mini-jumbo gibsons, and they do sound quite good.
i've also heard the aura pickup in other stuff, and it sounds quite good as well.

tac5

I still can't get over the backwards bridge. I'm sure they sound fine for a Gibson acoustic, but I have always felt that someone made a mistake with that bridge placement and it stuck.

Trending Topics