New Ryan Adams record streaming live

EricPeterson

I will say it again, I love this album, this album is by far my favorite album to come out this year, I really feel this might be a Grammy contender for him.

I have also been scouring youtube for recent live clips, the current band has to be his best since the Cardinals, and has moments where it rivals them, IMO. Also I noticed Ryan is taking a lot of lead breaks live, and is a tasty player.

Staticbuster

The Prisoner B-sides hit streaming services today. 17 more songs, he is nothing if not prolific. Solid material too, I still think the tracks on Prisoner were stronger material, but this stuff is solid.

I got my email yesterday with downloads since I bought the box set version of Prisoner. I really like the B Sides, it's more like a different record than a continuation of Prisoner. Totally sounds like Charlie and Ryan mixed it all at PaxAm, although it sounds more lo-fi than 1989 does, which as I believe was all done at PaxAm too. I'm looking forward to getting the physical box so I can finally read all the credits.

Title track Prisoner is just smashing me. Playing it non stop , so damn good . I haven't been this affected by a pop song for a long long time.
Hope he tours Australia!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom