New sanity found - A little Stoner for the crowd

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Mc Tanza, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Mc Tanza

Mc Tanza Member

Hi there folks, this is my first contribution to the clips section. This is the last song I've recorded in my humble home studio. It's from a new band I'm forming, and we are using it for promotion to search for new members locally. All instruments played by me, including vox, except keyboards, which were arranged in a great percentage by our keyboardist.

I know this genre is not the most popular around here, but anyway I hope you to enjoy it. Our influences are Black Sabbath, Sahg, Spiritual Beggars, Cathedral, Corrosion of Conformity (new era), Clutch, Grand Magus and the like.

If anyone would like to know the specifics of the recording, just ask, and I'll be pleased to elaborate on the gear used. Without further ado, here is the song:

-= New sanity found =-

2. Mc Tanza

Mc Tanza Member

Not any interest??

3. AS193

AS193 Member

Tough crowd here.

4. Mc Tanza

Mc Tanza Member

That's for sure haha. Thanks for the input.

5. sergv

sergv Member

Nice heavy orchestration and layering Mac Tanza! It's a 15 meg mp3, it took a while for me to download ... maybe thats why you haven't got to many listens.

Didn't the Opeth Keyboardist used to play with Spiritual Beggars? I could be mistaken though.

Good show hombre, thanks for sharing!! :dude

6. Mc Tanza

Mc Tanza Member

Hey SergV, thank you very much for taking the time to listen, and for your comment! I didn't think about the file size issue, but you are probably right. Next time I'll use a lower bit rate (and will try to make songs 4 minutes shorter, LoL).

Yep, Per Wiberg is still in Opeth and Spiritual Beggars, if I'm not mistaken.

I've taken "a walk" through your myspace and I've seen that you enjoy heavy tones, among other styles, and you do them all with grace, congratulations man.

Bye!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  7. sergv

sergv Member

Right on, thanks for the kind words Mc Tanza! I'm looking forward to listening to more of your clips.

btw good luck to Spain in Euro 2008, they are due to win a big one!

:BEER

peace

8. Mc Tanza

Mc Tanza Member

I'm working on more material at the moment, I hope I'll get it done quick.

I'm no soccer connoisseur at all, but I have to admit that this time team Spain is doing a fantastic job. Anyway, Germany is a though opponent, so who know's what will happen tomorrow... Thanks for your wishes!