New Shred Tune 'The Distant Light'

yeast2000

True. Nice shredding & beautifully played.
Do you mind if I ask you what your midi/recording setup is?

Guitarius

Thanks for the listen.
I use Reason 2.5 (With Sibelius G7 to generate midi files for import) As well as a Roland XP50, Peavey Wolfgang(s) and a bunch of other stuff with my Imac...
Good fun.

Rock Fella

I absolutely hated the music, but your level of playing is very good dude. I heard a lot more Joe Stump in your playing style than Yngwie by the way, I know Stump rips yng off blindly, but some of those wide bends sounded very similar to Stump to me.

nickD

Originally posted by Rock Fella
I absolutely hated the music,
Totally unnessicary, makes me want to judge your clips/ posts with a negative mindset. Someone wrote that piece of music, it's an extension of somenone, why slag it?

Guitarius

Oh, it's all good. I posted here with the hopes of getting some feedback and i got it. I really enjoy reading what people think of my stuff.

I do admit, that genre is tired to say the least. Sounds funny to me (My stuff, anyways... lol)

Thanks so much for the feedback fellas...

matte

Originally posted by Guitarius
Oh, it's all good. I posted here with the hopes of getting some feedback and i got it. I really enjoy reading what people think of my stuff.

I do admit, that genre is tired to say the least. Sounds funny to me (My stuff, anyways... lol)

Thanks so much for the feedback fellas...
You have a killer right hand. Love the articulation. Thanks for posting.

One suggestion, try backing off of the delay when using the muted/spicato technique(s). The notes will speak more. You have clearly invested alot of time into the instrument, I went to your site and checked some of your vids. Keep posting, please!

lhallam

Platinum Supporting Member
Sounds like to me all your hard work has paid off in spades.

Tight.

M

Marty Horne

Killer chops, Guitarius. I still hear more Vinnie Moore in your playing than Yngwie but that's not a bad thing, they're both great players.

rkstarr

vinne moore or lynch on steroids..way to go..if i could play like this id be a star in a week..
and dating shannon elizabeth(recently single):dude

iluvstrats

Cool song and great playing. I don't listen to much shred type music but I appreciate your superb technical prowess and the inventiveness of your music.

Trending Topics