New SkinPimp Website

MadFrank

Gold Supporting Member
Ryan has updated his website! Looks great too. Not much on there at the moment, but I'm sure it will all come soon.

http://www.skinpimp-handcrafted.com/

:bow

One thing though, is that he seems to have re-designed the artwork for the Mk.3 and gone back to the earlier Buzzaround style. Pity, as I liked the 'Sepia-Ladies' style, but that might have been just me.

Ryan has updated his website! Looks great too. Not much on there at the moment, but I'm sure it will all come soon.

http://www.skinpimp-handcrafted.com/

:bow

One thing though, is that he seems to have re-designed the artwork for the Mk.3 and gone back to the earlier Buzzaround style. Pity, as I liked the 'Sepia-Ladies' style, but that might have been just me.
I'm....really glad he re-thought the graphics. heh

New website looks cool, looking forward to more content. Ryan's one of the nicest dudes I've encountered in the biz.

MadFrank

Gold Supporting Member
I hope the 3OD will appear soon. It's been one of those pedals I want to get one day, but there is allways someting else on the list before it.

I liked the design on that one especially. It was.... kinky!

R.Kirkland

Hey Guys thanks for making note of the new site . Everything will be posted in the VERY short future . Nothing left out , just a TON of work going on over here. Stephen has been working like mad ,getting all the website and media stuff put together .

Many thanks for the kind words !!!

Ryan

mgrier1

Gold Supporting Member
Great looking start guys! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Been looking forward to Stephen sending out the rest of my Skinpimp order... I'll pretty much have the full collezione after this order... I had to have them all because the character of each is so distinct to me. These pedals have changed the game on Fuzz for me - I love them and the obvious care that is put into them!

3OD is just a little boutique amp in a pedal... So great! Soulful little boxes...

My Best,

Mike

kattman

Just checked out the website - limitied run of the older Angel MKIII graphic...one of my favorites.

:drool

66Park

Ha, I knew it wasn't just the 2 of us crazy about that one Peter... I think they sound better when you play them compared to me though!
Hey Stephen and Ryan, the new site is looking great! You guys need to get the Panik up on the site with the rest of the line.

DraggAmps

Hey Peter, why don't you go ahead and mail me your 3OD and MkIII. I promise I'll give em back. :D Probably. :)

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
I have nothing but props for Ryan! I sent him my 30d to have a 9V jack and a small LED installed (I know, a heresy to the skinpimp purists :)). I know he did a lot more work than the money he asked for, and when I offered to send him more, he refused. He sent the pedal back in a baggie and I couldn't be happier with it. Ryan's reputation is well deserved and I can certainly speak on his behalf...plus the 30d sound amazing!

Trending Topics