• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New skreddy: Perestroika

https://skreddypedals.com/skreddy_pedals_perestroika.htm

Looks like a muff.

The Skreddy Pedals™ Perestroika hearkens to the early 1990's Russian tank version fuzz which had a gritty bite to the top end, a smooth, gently scooped midrange, and a warm, but not boomy low end. Just enough gain to propel your solos and never mushy on chords.

We're adding our customary midrange boost mini toggle, too!

Last edited:

((TechnicolorSkyline))

Silver Supporting Member
Oooo, nice! I'm in the market for a Russian style muff right now too. Was about to spring for the Wren and Cuff, but maybe I'll grab this one instead. I've loved every Skreddy pedal I've ever owned so It's gotta be a winner!

earwax

I remember meeting a group of kids at camp in Sweden in the 90's who had lived through the chernobyl disaster. So many of them had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I usually think of that when I think of chernobyl and not 90's era fuzz. Sorry for being a debbie downer.

Skreddy

Silver Supporting Member
I remember meeting a group of kids at camp in Sweden in the 90's who had lived through the chernobyl disaster. So many of them had been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I usually think of that when I think of chernobyl and not 90's era fuzz. Sorry for being a debbie downer.
I figured it was not a nice name and wouldn't give anybody good feels. Sorry for the reminder! It's just one of those things, a word in the zeitgeist that I thought I'd reference, meaning no ill will toward any.

are any built and ready to ship?
We build everything to order and never have had anything in stock and ready to ship, but our back-order list has been done through, and we're working on the leading edge of new orders these days.

King Rat

Ordered Mine (Couldn't be more keen) I have an arc big green that's been on loan for over a year that I can't imagine getting returned.. and frankly I don't think i will care once the cherry noble lands here.

theonlychrisj

I'm sure this pedal will rule. All Marc's pedals freaking rule. I have a P19 that is the end all - be all for my rig. Cant wait to hear clips/videos of this one.

whackystrings

How about something like "Perestroika" or "Glasnost" fuzz? I have to say that Chernobyl is a bit of an unfortunate connotation, and it's not by reading too much into it, either...

Trending Topics