New Sound Enhancer Amp Stand Model E-2

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by soundenhancerinc, Feb 23, 2012.

1. soundenhancerinc

soundenhancerinc Member

New Sound Enhancer Model E2
    Hello Enhancer Friends,

Sound Enhancer has been paying close attention to all comments about the Enhancer over the past years and have decided to completely redesign the Enhancer to fit the request of our users. So we will be introducing the new "E-2" model in the spring of 2012.

The new "E-2" Enhancer is smaller (based off the E-SM model), and much lighter (approx. 9 lbs.), and is a one size fits all amps design. It's constructed from Russian Baltic Birch plywood and made right here in the USA. The price has been lowered and the shipping fee is greatly reduced as well, due to the smaller package.

Updates will be posted on our website as soon as the new model is available.
    www.soundenhancer.com

Thank you for your support.
    Harold Smith
    Inventor and CEO,
    Sound Enhancer
    Patented

2. Mr.Woody

Mr.Woody Supporting Member

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting to get one of these for years since my buddy bought one back in like 02. Pretty exciting stuff, can't wait to see it!!!!!!

3. Mr.Woody

Mr.Woody Supporting Member

bump for a great product!

4. thomasglide

thomasglide Member

Harold,

i bought one of your Minis a few years back for a Fender Champion 600. Works great. I'm now using it for a VOX VT40+, and I wouldn't be without it. I'd love to see a smaller, lighter version.

Any news on the E-2?