1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

New soundclick page for my Looping stuff (with great gear)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by abergdahl, Feb 17, 2009.

1. abergdahl

abergdahl Member

I decided to make a new Soundclick page to document my experiments with LiveLooping.
    I have uploaded 25 minutes of LiveLoop improvisation as a start. No backings or other overdub in recording. The first chord is the first thing I play and then I just try to go with the flow for 25 minutes, by no means easy, but very, very FUN :banana.
    So what you hear is totally live improvisation with my Roukangas Duke and a Custom By COugar ODS style amp at family friendly volume recorded in my little amp room (e609 and a cheap digital recorder) just ping pong echo added in the mix... The looper is a Echoplex Digital Pro. I divided in to three chunks so that it is easier to digest. (BTW in my opinion there are som GREAT tones in these clips)
    LIVE LOOPING - 25 minuter of February :eek:
    DO try live looping VERY fun and different approach for a blues/rocker like me :RoCkIn.