• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NEW SPACEMAN PEDAL DROPPING AT NAMM!!!

Suarkttam

Have you say, I'm a bit of a Spaceman addict...and think that Zak makes some of the most creative, original, solid pedals on the market....really excited to see what this is. (admittedly hoping it's a delay with tap)

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
Also very interested. Venturing over to the Delay world could be a big step for Spaceman.

pale fire

Silver Supporting Member
How did I not know about this? I guess there was not blast to his email list???

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
It was "dropped" @ 10:00 a.m. so I'm not sure why we've not heard what it was/is....

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
I wonder if it'll actually take off. The Van Amps Sole-mate didn't really do all that well.

OverdriveLover

Silver Supporting Member
I wonder if it'll actually take off. The Van Amps Sole-mate didn't really do all that well.
looks kind of big (bigger than 1590BB?), which I would expect with an analog reverb. I assume it must have some actual spring in it to be analog?

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
looks kind of big (bigger than 1590BB?), which I would expect with an analog reverb. I assume it must have some actual spring in it to be analog?
Now that pictures are being released, looks to be comparable to an Eventide Factor pedal in size. Without a doubt it houses springs, I wonder 2 or 3.

Trending Topics