NEW SPACEMAN PEDAL DROPPING AT NAMM!!!

Suarkttam

Have you say, I'm a bit of a Spaceman addict...and think that Zak makes some of the most creative, original, solid pedals on the market....really excited to see what this is. (admittedly hoping it's a delay with tap)

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
Also very interested. Venturing over to the Delay world could be a big step for Spaceman.

pale fire

Silver Supporting Member
How did I not know about this? I guess there was not blast to his email list???

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
It was "dropped" @ 10:00 a.m. so I'm not sure why we've not heard what it was/is....

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
I wonder if it'll actually take off. The Van Amps Sole-mate didn't really do all that well.

OverdriveLover

Silver Supporting Member
I wonder if it'll actually take off. The Van Amps Sole-mate didn't really do all that well.
looks kind of big (bigger than 1590BB?), which I would expect with an analog reverb. I assume it must have some actual spring in it to be analog?

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
looks kind of big (bigger than 1590BB?), which I would expect with an analog reverb. I assume it must have some actual spring in it to be analog?
Now that pictures are being released, looks to be comparable to an Eventide Factor pedal in size. Without a doubt it houses springs, I wonder 2 or 3.

Trending Topics