• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less!

ShipNerd

USE OUR VOLUME DISCOUNTS TO SAVE ON SHIPPING!

Hi, All!

My name is Steve, I'm super excited to introduce myself, and our company - www.ShipNerd.com

ShipNerd is a shipping platform that enables you to easily create courier shipping labels at discounted rates.

Key Features:

-> No monthly fees / hidden fees for using the platform, you simply pay for what you ship.
-> No volume requirements/commitments with ShipNerd - discounted shipping rates regardless of how much you ship.
-> Discounted insurance rates
-> Easily forward shipping labels between thegearpage.net members when buying/selling gear
-> Numerous marketplace integrations (including Reverb), we're an approved Reverb Partner.

Use this special "The Gear Page" signup link to automatically get deeper shipping incentives:

https://www.shipnerd.com/signuppromo/thegearpage

Steve

SRQGuitar

Gold Supporting Member
My problem is that the USPS is the only viable drop-off point for me. I'm in a rural area and other carriers are 30 minutes away and have restrictive hours. Your service doesn't seem practical for me.

ShipNerd

@SRQGuitar - thanks for the reply. We do not work with USPS, however, if you want to send me a DM with your Zip I can see where the nearest drop off location is. Furthermore, depending on your shipping needs/volume you can also schedule pickups right from ShipNerd -- and have the courier pick up directly from you.

Steve

ShipNerd

Came across this thread... looks like we've already got a few thegearpage.net members that have used the nerd:

Steve

Darren Hyson

Try living in Canada. Postage rates have risen so much since Covid-19. I use to buy all the time from the USA but with the new rates.== I am forced to stop.

ShipNerd

We're actually based in Canada :) We offer discounted shipping rates for both the US & Canada (and International). The main thing you need to look out for when importing items into Canada is brokerage/duties --> Which unfortunately we can't help with. We do however offer discounted courier shipping rates from the US to Canada though :)

Steve

Phil3

Hi, All!

My name is Steve, I'm super excited to introduce myself, and our company - www.ShipNerd.com

ShipNerd is a shipping platform that enables you to easily create courier shipping labels at discounted rates.

Key Features:

-> No monthly fees / hidden fees for using the platform, you simply pay for what you ship.
-> No volume requirements/commitments with ShipNerd - discounted shipping rates regardless of how much you ship.
-> Easily forward shipping labels between thegearpage.net members when buying/selling gear
-> Numerous marketplace integrations (including Reverb), we're an approved Reverb Partner.

Use this special "The Gear Page" signup link to automatically get deeper shipping incentives:

Steve
Okay, sure. But lets adress some more important matters.

EL34's or 6L6'?

We're actually based in Canada :) We offer discounted shipping rates for both the US & Canada (and International). The main thing you need to look out for when importing items into Canada is brokerage/duties --> Which unfortunately we can't help with. We do however offer discounted courier shipping rates from the US to Canada though :)

Steve
Love this. Account created. Now to get my gear that’s been sitting at the US border since right before COVID.

Rango

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome, I will take any help I can get to save on shipping! :aok

(Please pardon the manners of some of the uncouth members. It's a good site but there are people here that will complain about....anything! :rotflmao)

Figaro

Silver Supporting Member
I did a few comparisons and UPS rates were less for residential packages up to about 25lbs and using the Promo Code “Thrive“ on the UPS website that anyone can use when processing a shipment.
ShipNerd was less for packages about 25lbs and heavier.

PaisleyWookie

Hi, All!

Key Features:

Steve
Interesting; any idea if since you’re a Reverb partner, using your service still covers under Reverb’s shipping protection?

backdrifter

Gold Supporting Member
This is fantastic, thank you! I just purchased a UPS shipping label to ship an acoustic guitar with the following details:

To: Annandale, VA 22003
Dimensions: 49" x 10" x 21"
Weight: 23.5 lb
Insured amount: $4,350

The UPS website rate was $148
The UPS website plus the "thrive" code mentioned above was $124
The ShipNerd rate (for UPS) was $96!

That's a significant savings! I'm a believer and will certainly be back!

backdrifter

Gold Supporting Member
I did a few comparisons and UPS rates were less for residential packages up to about 25lbs and using the Promo Code “Thrive“ on the UPS website that anyone can use when processing a shipment.
ShipNerd was less for packages about 25lbs and heavier.
Just for another data point, my experience did not agree with this. I'm guessing more goes into calculating the rates. Either way, I think it's worthwhile to look into it before shipping. My package is 23.5 lb and I'm saving $52 versus the standard UPS Ground rate and $28 vs. the "thrive" code.

Top Bottom