• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Spring, Plate and WET 2 Algorithms in Pedal Customizer 2.3.0 + More...

neunabertech

Pedal Customizer 2.3.0 has launched with four awesome new effects. Pedal Customizer is FREE software that works with ANY Stereo Pedal from Neunaber Audio Effects.

Here's a quick review of what's new!

Spring

All the bouncy drip of a real spring pan. Time to brush up on your surf guitar licks. Chirp!

Studio Plate

A very nice plate-style reverb that's more musical than a typical plate. Adjustable pre-delay and modulation via Virtual Trim Pots. Yummy.

Wet 2?

Help us name our new flagship reverb! Increased density and spaciousness as compared to the Wet. Adjustable pre-delay and modulation via Virtual Trim Pots.

Also included in the update is a fresh Seraphim Shimmer 2.1 algorithm with even more options to play with, and a new Echelon Echo algorithm that's our take on a classic tape delay, with dynamic high-frequency saturation.

http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=9f664365e7732b9ea5b510bd5&id=872368e10b

Carltone

I have been playing the new plate reverb and it is very good! It's so warm and really fits nicely with the guitar tone... Sounds so natural!

I also played with the spring reverb and it's wonderful as well... I am amazed at how nuenaber gets studio quality sounds in that little stomp box... Great product!!!! Makes me want to play all day...

Trending Topics