New SRV Tribute Vids, Texas Flood Sky Is Cryin Cactus Crunch

58lespaulman

Yeah, it is hard. You have to syke yourself up. At the end of every night your hand hurts a little, and the finger tips sometimes bleed at the nail. This new band I put together are pretty much a SRV Tribute, so I have to play and practice like SRV every day just to keep my fingers in shape. But I love this stuff more than anything!

Shane

Theorywolf

Sounds pretty good! Check my Little Wing below using the MJM Blues Devil stacked with a Bad Monkey. Same pedals on the other tunes as well!

Mike

GTRJohnny

Very nice job on the playing, man!!

If I had one suggestion (take it for what it's worth) at about 5:45 on the Sky is Crying, you flip to the neck PU and your tone got a ton better for me and a lot more Stevie-ish. I'd suggest leaving it in the neck or neck-mid the whole way through. Otherwise, I thought it was great...

Best of luck with the band...

Eskimo_Joe

Rocker, roller, way out of controller
Silver Supporting Member
OK, if nobody is going to say it, I will...brother, get rid of that hat! :)

DavidG

Good job Shane! I did the Texas-flood tune at my gig last night (not as well as you tho) my fingers feel it today lol. Rock it on up bro.

58lespaulman

Thanks guys, George makes great pedals. His Cactus Crunch is the greatest! And the Silas pedal inspired me bigtime!! Thank you.

Shane

wesv

Um? I would have liked you adding something of your own to the songs, instead of copying SRV's solo's note for note...

Just my 2 cents

Trending Topics