• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

New Strymon pedal teased in latest newsletter email

Blue Bee

if you just got the strymon email zoom in on the first photo of Ethan's pedal board underneath the Deco... It has volume, treble, mids, bass knobs...
A switch w 1-2-3 and one w N/A... Left footswitch is a favorite

Edit- photo added

Last edited:

kboman

Can't say I can tell much from the photo, but he's quoted as saying this: "The “amp-in-a-box” prototype is something that we put together for our Strymon Social demo boards. It has a built-in cab simulation, which allows my guitar to go direct into a full-range PA"

TimeSnow

I said this in the other thread about this, but anyways.. It was mentioned before by strymon at the time of the last social...

minty901

I really hope it has stereo inputs and outputs so I can have the cab sim at the end of my stereo chain. but something tells me that this wont happen and the second pair of jacks is for an effects loop.

Yeah, I was trying to look at that but didn't zoom in on the photo. I just assuming it was an El Cap and that the photo was overexposed for some reason.

NHBluesMan

So is it actually a new product to be introduced? Or is it like the time where the rehoused a drive pedal for their demo board and it's not leading to any actual production?

Trending Topics