• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

New Suhr day- aged Classic S w/roasted body! PICS added

Bamboo

Nice guitar - hopefully the luggage gorillas didn't do anything to it.

Did John get his kiln set up yet?

moj067

Silver Supporting Member
Wow Pete, that has a great vibe just looking at it.
Can't wait to hear it.
Thanks for sharing!
Glad to hear John is moving into a bigger space, I'm sure he'll have plenty to do there w/ guitars like that leaving him.

daveS

lefty dude on hiatus
Platinum Supporting Member
Oly White...very cool ! Looking forward to more of your opinions on the roasted body roasted body + neck combo soon.Is the 6 point trem a new option for the Classic? Congrats on the new toy !

MrDoty

Dude you have the coolest ****. I'm really jealous of you sometimes :) that's a sick ass guitar.

localmotion411

Platinum Supporting Member
Pete, seems like you prefer the V60LP's over the ML pickups. Can you elaborate on this for us?

trouw2112

Silver Supporting Member
I must be seeing things.:huhThe bottom of the fretboard looks like the corners are rounded off like a Fender. Normally Suhr leaves that area squared off.

ahardmark

You can order a Suhr Classic/Classic T with either 21 or 22 frets. The 21 fret versions look like Pete's, with the end of the fretboard rounded off.

TopDog

"jumping the valence"
Gold Supporting Member
Looks great.

Which Suhr neck is on this, dimensions/style?

JWALKER

( Sinasli ) You lucky duck you. You must know know somebody at Suhr. I just got my Suhr classic with a Roasted maple neck, but I was told that they are not doing roasted bodies yet. I would have been all over it, if they were. I think I was told they had to test the body thing out some more before making that generally available. Cheers though, Very nice guitar that you have there.

Trending Topics