• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

New Suhr Day :)

hawkeye17

I just got my Mercedes Blue Metallic Suhr S2 today from Bass Exchange(very smooth transaction) and it's simply amazing. The setup was spot on and the only thing I had to change was to get the 1055 to float some(full step on the G string). There is no string buzz, low action, perfect fretwork and finish, and the Buzz Feiten tuning is killer. I love the C 60s Standard profile too...meaty but not too fat, just right. I think I'm in love! Pics:

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Nice color for a killer axe!
Suhr's are the best...

Congrats!
S.
j

soldano16

Congrats.

I have to start hanging with the Suhr guys here cause i just bought the classic T with P90's that was for sale here. I've never touched a Suhr before but when a zillion knowledgable people recognize you as tops in your field, something very cool is going on.

It will take a bit more time for it to get here but I'm hugely curious.

Enjoy yours. Is this your first?

hawkeye17

Congrats.

Enjoy yours. Is this your first?
Yep. Won't be my last either. Only had to do a couple very minor tweaks and it's just perfectly set up now. I'm really impressed with the Buzz Feiten tuning and the Plek'ed fretwork. The Even C 60's profile is awesome too, a bit chunky but not too much so(slightly fatter than a MM Silhouette profile). Easy access to the high frets with the cutaway on the back. It's just a sweet axe all the way around and the first guitar I've owned that didn't have one flaw on it that bugged me. Thank you John!

Pa'ani

Silver Supporting Member
Happy New Suhr Day!
Congrats on such a killer looking guitar...

Trending Topics