New TC Electronics Nova Delay Repeater

Chadley

Silver Supporting Member
Bad to the bone.

I am not sure how many they are gonna sell at $150.:jo (sarcasm)

blood5150

Bad to the bone.

I am not sure how many they are gonna sell at $150.:jo

Thats about the same price as a Carbon Copy and those things are selling like hotcakes.. This should do well I think...especially up against the Boss DD-7

jaxapi

... I'm still going to wait for another nova pedal ...

THE NOVA LOOPER

( please Mr tc electronic do that for me !!!! )

wrightdude

looks pretty nice....

30 second looper and store/recall/toggle 2-3 presets is all I ask......

or:

30 second looper and MIDI control is all I ask.....

Flying Panda

Oh my goodness.

I love my Nova...that thing is going to kick serious booty at $150 if it indeed sounds as good as the Nova Delay.

So while I'm out of the running, I'm really happy for the rest of you who are looking for a sweet tap-tempo delay with modulation.:BEER

TheFlash

Oh my goodness.

I love my Nova...that thing is going to kick serious booty at $150 if it indeed sounds as good as the Nova Delay.

So while I'm out of the running, I'm really happy for the rest of you who are looking for a sweet tap-tempo delay with modulation.:BEER
tap tempo + modulation + tone knob! I don't think we've seen that combination in such an inexpensive pedal before.

tmuka

That does look like a sweet pedal. Looks like there are a few added features over the nova delay like the vibrato and 1/4 note + 1/8 note delay setting, and they got the price down by simplifying and removing presets and the digital display for bpm/delay time. I won't be trading in my nova delay, but it looks like a great pedal to compete with the other non-preset switching pedals on the market, or for people who like to keep it simple. hard to beat!

Chadley

Silver Supporting Member
I think it would be a great compliment to a Nova Delay. I am possibly thinking about running both on a board.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom