• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New TC Electronics Nova Delay Repeater

Chadley

Silver Supporting Member
Bad to the bone.

I am not sure how many they are gonna sell at $150.:jo (sarcasm)

blood5150

Bad to the bone.

I am not sure how many they are gonna sell at $150.:jo

Thats about the same price as a Carbon Copy and those things are selling like hotcakes.. This should do well I think...especially up against the Boss DD-7

jaxapi

... I'm still going to wait for another nova pedal ...

THE NOVA LOOPER

( please Mr tc electronic do that for me !!!! )

wrightdude

looks pretty nice....

30 second looper and store/recall/toggle 2-3 presets is all I ask......

or:

30 second looper and MIDI control is all I ask.....

Flying Panda

Oh my goodness.

I love my Nova...that thing is going to kick serious booty at $150 if it indeed sounds as good as the Nova Delay.

So while I'm out of the running, I'm really happy for the rest of you who are looking for a sweet tap-tempo delay with modulation.:BEER

TheFlash

Oh my goodness.

I love my Nova...that thing is going to kick serious booty at $150 if it indeed sounds as good as the Nova Delay.

So while I'm out of the running, I'm really happy for the rest of you who are looking for a sweet tap-tempo delay with modulation.:BEER
tap tempo + modulation + tone knob! I don't think we've seen that combination in such an inexpensive pedal before.

tmuka

That does look like a sweet pedal. Looks like there are a few added features over the nova delay like the vibrato and 1/4 note + 1/8 note delay setting, and they got the price down by simplifying and removing presets and the digital display for bpm/delay time. I won't be trading in my nova delay, but it looks like a great pedal to compete with the other non-preset switching pedals on the market, or for people who like to keep it simple. hard to beat!

Chadley

Silver Supporting Member
I think it would be a great compliment to a Nova Delay. I am possibly thinking about running both on a board.

Trending Topics